Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Commute

A bit of a stroll this morning to go and retrieve my bike from the bike shop, which has relocated from Arbury Court to Green End Road. Gorgeous morning sunshine, the bike bloke opening his shop on time, and a gentle ride over the Green Dragon bridge, across Stourbridge and Coldhams Commons, and down past the airport. If you have to commute, it doesn't get much better than this. Think I might go back the long way along the river this evening.

Mind you, I think it's curtains for the other bike. After struggling with it for an hour at the weekend, I realised that the back axle seems to have suffered some terminal internal structural failure. Given that, the slightly bent front wheel, and the fact that I never liked it very much anyway (it was always a bit ridiculous owning a mountain bike in East Anglia), it's time to consider a replacement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home